To add the waiver of subrogation to your online account, please follow these steps:
- Go to NEXT and log in to your customer account using your email or phone number.
- Click the “Certificates” tab at the top of the page, then click “Create custom certificate”. Choose either create manually or uplaod a sample certificate.
- Fill in the name and address of the third party, then click “Next”.
Select “waiver of subrogation” and confirm that work has not been completed — this will allow you to proceed with adding a waiver.
- Please note: Adding a waiver of subrogation usually causes an increase in premium. You'll be shown the new monthly premium as well as the one-time charge that will be added to your policy.
- Once you confirm that you would like to add the waiver of subrogation, we will process the payment. If it’s successful you'll receive an email with a certificate of insurance that includes the waiver of subrogation endorsement.
If you run into any issues, you can reach our support team by clicking “chat with us” at the very bottom of the help center page. This is the quickest way to talk to a team member.