We know it's common for a third party, client or contractor to request a certificate of insurance with modified, custom language included on the certificate.
We offer several commonly requested additional insured endorsements that can be added to your policy which automatically includes this custom language in the "Description of Operations" section of your certificate.
To create a certificate of insurance with additional insured endorsements:
1. Log in (https://nextinsurance.page.link/BYSp) to your NEXT customer account.
2. Go to the "Certificate" tab in the menu.
3. Select “Create Custom Certificate” and enter your certificate holder or additional insured’s name and address. Click “Next.”
4. Select any endorsements you need. Select any notices or permissions you’d like this certificate holder to have. Answer any additional questions that may pop up. Click “Next.”
5. Review & confirm. If everything looks good, click “Create custom certificate” and view your live certificate.
Please note that if you need to add a waiver of subrogation to your policy, this change usually causes an increase in premium. You'll be shown your new monthly premium and the one-time charge that is due before it's added to your policy.
This certificate will be saved in your mobile app and NEXT customer account. To access it or share it with a third party or client, go to the “Certificates" tab and select the copy of the certificate you need under the "Custom Certificates" section. The additional insured endorsements will be emailed directly to you.
If you would like to chat with our U.S.-based customer service team, you can reach us by clicking “chat with us” at the very bottom of the help center page. This is the quickest way to talk to a team member.