You can create unlimited certificates of insurance free of charge, and it doesn’t cost anything to add a certificate holder or an additional insured.
To create a certificate with a certificate holder or additional insured:
2. Go to the "Certificate" tab in the menu and select "Certificate"
3. Select “Add a third party” and enter your certificate holder or additional insured’s name and address.
4. If you need to modify the Description of Operations, select “Modify this language.” If not, go to step #6.
5. Select the endorsements (changes) you want.
6. Review and confirm when prompted. Your screen should refresh with your new certificate.
This certificate will be saved in your customer account. To access it any time, go to the “Proof” tab and select “Custom Certificates.”