You can create unlimited certificates of insurance free of charge, and it doesn’t cost anything to add a certificate holder or an additional insured.
To create a certificate with a certificate holder or additional insured:
1. Log in (https://nextinsurance.page.link/BYSp) to your NEXT customer account.
2. Go to the "Certificate" tab in the menu.
3. If you want to create the certificate manually select the "Create manually" option. If you have a sample of the type of certificate you need you can select the "Upload a sample certificate" option for us to review for you!
4. Enter your certificate holder or additional insured’s name and address. Then click the "Next" button.
6. Select the endorsements (changes) you want. Once you are done click the "Next" button.
6. Review and confirm the certificate details by clicking "Submit". Your screen should refresh with your new certificate.
This certificate will be saved in your customer account. To access it any time, go to the “Certificates” tab and select your created certificate under the Custom Certificates section.