We know your small business will likely need to add an additional insured to your coverage, so once you've purchased your policy we’ve given you the power to create certificates of insurance and add additional insureds, free of charge.
To create this certificate of insurance, follow these steps:
1. Log in (https://nextinsurance.page.link/BYSp) to your NEXT customer account.
2. Go to the "Certificate" tab in the menu.
3. Select “Create Custom Certificate” and enter your certificate holder or additional insured’s name and address. Click “Next.”
4. Select any endorsements you need. Select any notices or permissions you’d like this certificate holder to have. Answer any additional questions that may pop up. Click “Next.”
5. Review & confirm. If everything looks good, click “Create custom certificate” and view your live certificate.
You'll then see your new Live Certificate and receive a copy to your email.