If you’re an Amazon Seller and you have general liability coverage with NEXT, we’ve already created a certificate of insurance that meets all of Amazon’s requirements for proof of coverage. You can download this and other certificates from your customer account any time, at no charge.
To submit your certificate to Amazon:
1. Log in (https://nextinsurance.page.link/BYSp) to your NEXT customer account.
2. Go to the "Certificate" tab in the menu.
3. Click the copy of the certificate you want to download.
4. Select the "Download" option in the menu shown on the right.
4. Sign in to your Amazon Seller Central account.
5. Go to the “Settings” menu and select “Account Info.”
6. In the “Business Information” section, go to “Business Insurance” and upload your NEXT certificate of insurance.
Important: When Amazon asks for “Name of Insurer,” be sure to enter exactly what’s listed on your certificate as “Insurer(s) Affording Coverage.” Otherwise, Amazon may reject your certificate.