If you have to file a claim, we’re sorry to hear that!
We’ll try to make it as quick and easy as possible.
You can file a claim on our site if you’re a NEXT policyholder, or if you’re a third party filing a claim against a NEXT policyholder.
To file a claim as a policyholder:
1. Log in to your NEXT customer account.
2. Go to the "Claims" tab in the menu.
3. Select “File a claim,” which will pull up our virtual claims assistant.
4. Answer the questions and add photos or documentation if you have any.
5. A claims advocate will reach out with any further instructions or follow-up questions.
To file a claim as a third party:
Visit nextinsurance.com/claim-page/ and fill out the "Not a customer, but need help filing a claim?" form.
Alternatively, you can send us an email at email at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the claim information.
Our claims team will follow up with you from there.