To create a certificate of insurance with additional insured endorsements, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your NEXT customer account.
2. Go to the "Certificate" tab in the menu and select "Certificate"
3. Select “Add a third party” and enter your certificate holder or additional insured’s name and address.
4. If you need to modify the Description of Operations, select “Modify this language.” If not, go to step #6.
5. Select the endorsements (changes) you want.
6. Review and confirm when prompted. Your screen should refresh with your new certificate.
This certificate will be saved in your customer account. To access it any time, go to the “Proof” tab and select “Custom Certificates.” The endorsements will be emailed directly to you and your certificate will be saved in your customer account. To access it any time, go to the “Proof” tab and select “Custom Certificates.”