To create a certificate of insurance with additional insured endorsements, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log in (https://nextinsurance.page.link/BYSp) to your NEXT customer account.
2. Go to the "Certificate" tab in the menu.
3. Select “Create custom certificate” and select whether you want to create it manually or upload a sample certificate. Then enter your certificate holder or additional insured’s name and address.
4. Select the endorsements (changes) you want. If any payments are required, they will be shown to you once you hit the "Next" buttom and you will be asked to confirm if you want to complete those payments.
6. Review and confirm when prompted. Your screen should refresh with your new certificate.
This certificate will be saved in your customer account! The endorsements (if any) will be emailed directly to you and your certificate will be saved in your customer account. To access it any time, go to the “Certificates" tab and then search for the created certificate under the Custom certificates section on that page.