Yes, you can modify and add special language to your certificate of insurance in your NEXT customer account.
To modify and update the description of operations on your certificate:
1. Log in (https://nextinsurance.page.link/BYSp) to your NEXT customer account.
2. Go to the "Certificate" tab in the menu.
3. Select “Create Custom Certificate” and enter your certificate holder or additional insured’s name and address. Click “Next.”
4. Select any endorsements you need. Select any notices or permissions you’d like this certificate holder to have. Answer any additional questions that may pop up. Click “Next.”
5. Review & confirm. If everything looks good, click “Create custom certificate” and view your live certificate.
The endorsements will be emailed directly to you and your certificate will be saved in your customer account. To access it any time, go to the “Proof” tab and select “Custom Certificates.”